Commercial Property Manager and Residential Property Managers WANTED!
Metro NZ Property Management is a nationwide property management company in New Zealand with over 30 years of collective experience. Due to the success of our exciting new business divisions, we are looking to expand our network of residential and commercial property managers to provide our highly successful property management products and services.
We are looking for candidates who are entrepreneurs and can manage properties independently while increasing our portfolio by meeting targets for new rental property acquisitions.
We are currently hiring Property Graduates or Property Passionate who can work full time as an independent contractor for Metro NZ as a property manager. Grow your success with us Metro NZ with unlimited commission earning potential!
About the Role;
The role will be part of Metro NZ’s highly motivated Property Management Team as a Property Manager.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to;
• Manage properties
• Marketing the properties
• Leasing the properties
• Inspecting and maintaining owner’s property in a good condition
• Client and tenant liaison
• Track rental payments and ensure it is up to date
• Customer service
• And MORE!
• Have a current NZ Driver’s license and a reliable car
• Relative Degree is preferred or you can be a property investor
• Working knowledge of Microsoft software is highly regarded
• Knowledge of Property Management Software is desired but not essential – training will be provided
• Strong computer knowledge
• A positive and CAN DO attitude – being a team player is a must!
• Demonstrate strong attention to detail
• Friendly and professional provide advice to owners and suspended clients
• Strong knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
• Previous residential property management industry experience would be an advantage however not essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Independent, self-motivated worker and self-employed mentality
Full initial and ongoing training sessions are provided by Metro NZ’s exceptionally experienced team of experts to ensure your success.
In return you will be offered:
• Business Development Opportunities and Leads
• Considerable Commission Potential
• Administrative Assistance
• Computer Skills Training
• Communication Skills and Email Protocol Training
• Training on Property Management Software
• Inspection and inspection report writing Training
• NZ-AU Business over Breakfast Networking Club (PoD) membership offering a unique opportunity for professional Face to Face networking
• Life and Trauma Insurance Cover
• Career path development supported by KPMG.
For more information, apply by Email your cover letter and C.V. to [email protected]
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.