Give your property to us to manage, and we reward you with a free holiday accommodation. Refer your friend, and we reward you both!
We summarized in a few steps what you need to do. Have you already received your voucher? Click here to read the Terms and Conditions of activating your holiday accommodation.
As a referee
Terms and conditions:
- The recipient qualifies for a VIP complimentary holiday accommodation package if a referral of a minimum of a 12 months property management agreement, or a casual letting agreement where the weekly rent exceeds $850 is signed.
- The value of the weekly rent for a property management agreement is not limited in order to qualify but is expected to be in excess of $500.
- Anyone can refer to themselves.
- In that case, the name of the recipient should be put down as a referee in the property management agreement/ casual letting agreement (see above).
- The VIP holiday accommodation can be redeemed by any adult without an age limit.
- It is mandatory to have a travel companion above the age of 21.
- The VIP holiday accommodation can be redeemed once, within a year by the referred person and their guest. Second VIP complimentary holiday accommodation cannot be received within a year of receiving the first VIP complimentary holiday accommodation.
- The VIP holiday accommodation is non-transferable.
- Completing the reference form is mandatory for the referee to qualify to the VIP holiday accommodation.
- The VIP holiday accommodation incentive will be sent in the 1st week of the 2nd month of the tenancy.
- If a person refers more than one person to us, we reward the referee with a $200 NZD voucher after every new person.
- The voucher can be picked up at our office: Level 33 – ANZ Centre, 23-29 Albert Street, Auckland 1010.
- The voucher can be collected after a confirmation email has been sent by Metro NZ to the referee in the 1st week of the 2nd month of the tenancy.
- Picking up the voucher requires prior confirmation of the appointment by email.
- In case of signing more than 6 property management agreements with us, the reward will include not only the VIP holiday accommodation but we will also reimburse the price of the return economy flight tickets provided confirmation of payment after the holiday has been completed.
- Before we reimburse the price of the flight ticket, proof needs to be sent about the flight for every person on the holiday (online or scanned ticket, online or scanned boarding pass, online or scanned invoice, anything that contains the flight destination, the date, and price of the flight).
- Proof about the flight needs to be sent to this email: ReferralandReward@metronz.co.nz
- The subject of the letter should be: Flight reimbursement + NAME
- The referee who refers the most people receives an extra reward in October 2020.
- The extra reward includes online publicity for a business chosen by the referee.
- Our online platforms are: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, webpage.
- The extra reward contains one post on each platforms.
- In the case of Facebook and Instagram we provide an extra boost for the post to the value of $100.
- The content and the timing of the post will be up to further consultation between us and the winner.
Metro NZ Property Management Ltd. reserves the right to make any changes to this promotion at any time.
In case of unforeseen reasons the Service Provider, Redeemvacations.com will not deliver the VIP complimentary accommodation, Metro NZ Property Management Ltd will not take any financial liability towards the reward redeem.